The agency is currently seeking a Studio Artist who will be responsible for the development and execution of all graphic elements including packaging and other graphics requirements—from approved design to final execution—for a large global CPG client. The ideal candidate will possess high attention to detail and the ability to work among a diverse group of stakeholders to deliver artwork that maintains design integrity and the established branding.
- Align and meet the needs of design and production teams during the initiation and execution phases.
- Assist in developing line extensions and graphic options from concept frozen art.
- Analyze design in concept development for reproducibility through printing and supplier capability.
- Assist in completing mockup and prototype artwork.
- Prepare artwork to be print-ready for prepress and printers.
- Ensure final art includes all verified inputs, brand equity elements and follows print specifications: interfaces with internal teams for approvals.
- Assist in maintaining database of all graphic assets: photography, illustrations, technical drawing, logo’s and final art files.
- Continuously seek to improve the execution phase speed, quality, and reliability.
Desired Skill Set:
- Proficiency in full Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and working knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel and Keynote.
- Exceptional design, layout skills.
- Excellent hand skills.
- Working knowledge of print technology: print processes, substrates, inks and prepress technologies.
- Working knowledge of technical drawings and general understanding of package manufacturing.
- High level of organization, detail management, and project leadership.
- Ability to work with team members in a matrix organization.
- BA in Graphic Arts preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.