The Harvey Agency is a full-service consumer experience and creative agency based in Baltimore. For more than three decades, we've worked with global, national, and local brands that have threaded through society's cultural fabric. From CoverGirl to Stanley Black&Decker to McCormick Spices, Harvey has punched above its weight (and always above the belt) in heavy-hitting categories, including wellness and beauty, food and beverage, and hospitality and restaurants.
We're looking for a Client Experience Manager to play an integral role as a member of the Account team and overall agency.
The Client Experience Manager will serve as the primary contact for day-to-day activities of the client. The position is responsible for leadership and guidance for multiple clients that are managed by Senior Client Experience team members. This includes all activities across the range of client services from project coordination through creative execution and from strategy implementation to solution delivery. The Client Experience Manager ensures that solutions provided are on strategy and meet Harvey's standards and client expectations. The Client Experience Manager will provide thought leadership in the areas of direct marketing, digital marketing, social marketing, customer relationship marketing, data-driven marketing, integrated communications, testing and analysis.
Salary: Up to $75,000 depending on track record and impact.
- Investigate, test, evaluate and develop new tactical concepts, vehicles, channels, and technologies.
- Provide tactical hands-on internal and external process and project management.
- Coordinate and track projects through the agency process, ensuring the highest quality delivery and flawless execution.
- Internally communicate client expectations for delivery of end product.
- Develop project budgets & estimates.
- Shares responsibility for client retention by proactively identifying client risks or opportunities and managing client teams to effectively respond to client needs.
- Prepare, distribute & update client correspondence from key client meetings (conference reports, memos, etc.)
- Assist in the development & production of plans, presentations, creative briefs, & proposals.
- Review & proofread all materials (ensure all key members of the account team have approved copy, proofs, etc.)
- Work with email service providers and campaign management systems to assure appropriate customer segmentation, communication versioning, execution, delivery, etc.
- Participate in brainstorming & ideation sessions.
- Facilitate competitive & industry research.
Skills & Qualifications
- Successful at managing complex timelines, meeting deadlines, anticipating upcoming issues, and proactively working with senior management to resolve them.
- Strong organizational skills, project management, analytic, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed in direct, interactive, online, social media, and related disciplines.
- Self-starter that is resourceful & has a high level of personal initiative.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Working knowledge of the web, Google Workplace
- Familiarity with email service provider systems (e.g. Exact Target), customer management technologies (e.g. Accelo), and social media monitoring/intelligence tools (e.g. SproutSocial)
- Knowledge of behavioral targeting, retargeting, online display, SEO, or mobile apps is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, oral & written.
- BS in Advertising or Marketing preferred, but not required
- 3-4 years marketing communications experience gained in an agency, professional services firm or client-side environment and a demonstrated interest in direct and digital marketing.
- Experience with offline and online integrated marketing campaigns, including direct mail, SEM, applications, social media, website development, email distribution, and promotions.
- Project management experience, good organizational skills, and can demonstrate that you work well within a team environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year's
- Company-provided and optional life insurance
- Health insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- HSA account with company contributions
- 410K participation
- Parental leave
- Family and pet bereavement leave
- Guided yoga and happy hours. Not at the same time
- Dogs welcome (encouraged) in the office
- Stocked snacks, coffee, and beer fridge
- No fucking ping-pong table. Not ever
Harvey Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are fiercely committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and creating a workforce that captures the perspectives, experiences, and talents of our rich American diaspora. No one, regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status shall be marginalized, obstructed, or forced to be less than their authentic selves at Harvey. No one. We also recognize that, like many in our industry, we have much work to do in creating a workforce that represents our region. We will not stop.